HUSD Family Resource Center Newsletter - January 2021
A Bi-Monthly Insight into the Center
Wishing you and your family good health, happiness, success, and prosperity in the coming year!
Have a great start to a great year 2021!
HUSD remains committed to getting our students back in school as soon as we are safely able to do so. At this time, our target for elementary reopening is the beginning of February.
NEED ASSISTANCE WITH ZOOM MEETINGS & VIDEO CONFERENCING?
We have tutorials for you:
- Join Meeting
- Speaker View/Gallery View
- Video On/Video Off - Raise/Lower Hand
- Chat and more......
Copy the link below, then paste it into an internet browser: www.husdfamilyresources.org
Find under Explore > Computer Center
50 Online Computer Lessons Through Google Classroom.
Tutorials on How to Create a Google Account, How to Join, Stream, View Classwork, Submit Assignments on Google Classroom.
For more information visit our center’s website: www.husdfamilyresources.org
A NEW option for Rosetta Stone English Language Program!
Adults interested in using the online Rosetta Stone program can now fill out an online Agreement Form for the 2020 - 2021 school year.
Copy and Paste the link below into your browser.
During these uncertain times, we appreciate and value our community partners’ support and collaboration.
Hesperia Church of the Nazarene & Victoria Girón for the food boxes donated to our HUSD families.
Free COVID Testing
San Bernardino County Public Health Testing Facilities
(Click Here for an exhaustive San Bernardino County list)
You can easily make an appointment on your computer or phone! Walk-ins are sometimes welcome! You do NOT need to have symptoms to test! You get texted/emailed the results in under 48 hours!
Click Here to make a free testing appointment
Percy Bakker Center Victor Valley College
9333 E Ave., Hesperia 71 Mojave Fish Hatchery Rd., Victorville
Monday – Friday Monday – Friday 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday 9:30 a.m.– 5 p.m.
CVS, Rite Aid, or Walgreens Testing Facilities
Click Here to schedule a CVS test
Click Here to schedule a Rite Aid test
Click Here to schedule a Walgreens test
- For job announcements, adult educational websites, and Adult programs visit our website @ www.husdfamilyresources.org
- For food pantries, housing assistance, and other community resources, visit our district’s website atwww.hesperiausd.org
- For community resources, home activities, Online learning tools, and more go to https://www.cahelp.org/c19resources
- 211- resources referral information
- High Desert Crisis Walk-In Center- 760 245-8837
- Department of Behavioral Health- 760 995-8300
- Victor Valley Community Supports Services- 760 243- 5417
- National Suicide Prevention Life-Line and Veterans Crisis Line 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Grief Support (650) 321-5272
- Child Abuse Line (800) 827-8724