HUSD Family Resource Center Newsletter - May 2020
A Bi-Monthly Insight into the Center
Unfortunately, due to the current health safety restriction, the Family Resource Center is currently closed.
- For job announcements, adult educational websites, and Adult programs visit our website @ www.husdfamilyresources.org/
- For food pantries, housing assistance, and other community resources, visit our district’s website at www.hesperiausd.org
- Additional resources:
- -211 - resources referral information
- High Desert Crisis Walk In Center - 760 245-8837
- Department of Behavioral Health - 760 995-8300
- Victor Valley Community Supports Services - 760 243- 5417
- National Suicide Prevention Life - Line and Veterans Crisis line 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Grief Support (650) 321-5272
- Child Abuse Line (800) 827-8724
“The Caring Closet” - Unfortunately due to the COVID-19, we were not able to complete all the referrals received. We will resume services as soon as the circumstances allow it.
The 2020-2021 Pre-K Enrollment will be slightly different from other years. Please visit our FRC’s website at www.husdfamilyresources.org or any of our social media platforms for details. To request an application or for specific questions please email Pre-K Registration@hesperiausd.org.
Congratulations Pre-K Academy at Mesa Grande!!
Quality Start San Bernardino County, or QSSB, is a quality rating and improvement system (QRIS) designed to help child care programs and preschools provide the highest quality early learning experiences possible. This year, HUSD Pre-K Academy at Mesa Grande got the highest rating, Level 5. We look forward to keeping up the hard work to bring the best education to our little ones.
The amazing Oak Hills Robotics Club created and donated this cubes to our Pre-K program.